Melissa. 19. California.
Norcal born and raised in the Bay. SoCal livin' at SDSU.
Just a typical teenage girl who fangirls over One Direction and anything British, watches Pretty Little Liars, paints her nails, fantasizes about that perfect relationship, eats her feels and occasionally goes outside.
College campuses are very diverse. You’ll meet a lot of different kinds of people, and with meeting lots of people, you’ll probably befriend a handful of them. Here are some of the different types of friends you’ll make in college:
1) The Artsy One
The theater, film or music major who aspires to become an actor/actress, cinematography, musician, singer or something of the sort. This friend…
1) Waiting for the elevators are like waiting in line at Disneyland.
2) Therefore, you will take multiple trips up and down stairs. Feel the burn.
3) Your parents will find a way to embarrass you in front of the cutie that lives on your floor.
4) You’ll realize you have way too much stuff for that tiny, tiny room.
5) You’ll also realize that you forgot something at home and will make your parents…